ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2283
    Unable to discuss the company or give your opinions to issues raised on this forum, you have reverted to trolling. Just like the bloke you are appealing to.

I am unsure what has fallen further; NOR's SP or the content quality of your posts.

What is your opinion of the following:
    1. NOR business model.
    You highlighted $100m ARR recently. How can this be achieved on a time and materials basis?

2. Partnership structure.
    NOR has a technical partnership with Metaswitch. Meaning the products are technically compatible. This partnership, discovered by me, has been around for about 7 months. To date, it has not yielded a single sale. Apart from marketplaces of the likes Oracle, Metaswitch and SalesForce, all names dropped by NOR; are you able to find a single instant where possible NOR partners take a partner's tech and flog it to their customer base? You and NOR have both pushed the 1500 telco customers of big telco vendors and yet, not a single sale has eventuated in 3 years via this channel.

3. Take-over Target.
    Why would any company acquire NOR and/or it's tech such as VM? There is nothing unique or valuable in the tech or IP. NOR has managed 1 telco sale in 3+ years since VM was released and this resulted in less than 5% penetration for a freebie!

BTW, 22/11/21 was the last day of the 1 year Teaming Agreement with Amelia. As per the Ann on 23/11/20 with Amelia:
    "The Agreement currently has a one-year term with customary termination provisions for teaming agreements of this nature."

I wonder if we get an update or Amelia will join the large number of discarded names like Oracle, SalesForce, Stripe, Visa, ECConnect, Vietnam Post...

All imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.