NOR 6.25% 4.5¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-45

1. 7,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2280
    In my previous post I said:
    "There's a complete lack of critical thinking by perma-bulls who refuse to stress their opinions."

I meant stress-test. Somehow got autocorrected and I didn't review. But you get the idea.

And what happens next?

You post some names. No value-adds like business models, research or how you see it playing out; just some names. A complete lack of critical thinking. And this comes after you said: "pathetic unreseached comments". Unresearched seems to be a new word.

I have asked you previously: what is NOR's business model. And in response: crickets. I do not think you know what the business model is and neither do I. I just see throwing darts at the dartboard hoping one will hit a bullseye.

There is a belief that owners begin to resemble their dogs. Does it apply to dog stocks too? Hear me out before rushing to the "report post" button.

NOR likes to drop names in announcements. You like to repeat these names ad nauseum. Your post above is Exhibit One. When NOR was dropping Oracle into announcements; you would also do the same. When NOR stop dropping Oracle into announcements; you stopped posting about Oracle. What happened to Oracle? Were you the one telling us all how senior Oracle management flew to Perth? What happened? Nothing. Why not?

And so now we have new names. And you will post about these new names. Until... NOR stops mentioning them. Do you know NOR has a track record of dropping names and then over time, the names disappear? You should know because I posted about it.

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/53345111/single

There's quite a few names in that post. What happened to them all?

And did you know about all the other NOR product fails before investing?

And did you know how Norwood 1.0 played out before investing or did you only learn about this from my posts?

Do you believe NOR and Spark have a very good relationship? If so, why haven't Spark taken up the super-premium offering of AI assisted VM? If not, why not? Does super-premium actually exist or is it vapourware? Or maybe it is over-complicating a simple process of leaving a VM?

All imo... except for the facts like the ~30 names NOR have dropped in announcements and/or verbally in presentations which are now nowhere to be seen within the world of NOR. lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.003(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $21.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.2¢ $6.006K 136K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 72148 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.