NOR 3.92% 4.9¢ norwood systems limited

So you supposedly hold, daily Nor trashing becoming more...

1. 3,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1266
    So you supposedly hold, daily Nor trashing becoming more frequent, and you're not going to sell.. even though you think it will decline to shell value!
    You're going to ride it out, where you're so convinced (and trying to convince a public forum) it will drop.. instead of investing the $ where you believe the investment would grow?
    Ok.
    See, I'm hearing people thinking there's something much bigger going on.

This morning, did you see the open?
    I was the 1.7 buyer..
    So why would the seller offload a tiny bit more at 1.6 than the 1.7 buy side?
    They could've sold to me at 1.7.. I got them for 1.6. They were ensuring for whatever reason that it was trading 1.6.

it's all rigged mate.. there was a 404k buy order at 1.7 sold in to the other day
    Automatically it lists at 1.8.. and sells stack up at 1.9, 2, 2.1...
    Just keeps driving the price down. Worst case, their stacked sell gets wiped, and they profit. Over 100k were bought at 1.8, instant profit..
    1.6 got sold in to, those then get stacked instantly from 1.7 onwards. It's all automatic.
    Bigger picture is driving the price down.
    Why??
    I believe a big global company is going to make some sort of a bid, with pending deals due.
    I'm also assured players much bigger than me are as "very aware" as I am, of how low/undervalued Nor's MC is.

I'm telling you now, again.. it can and will multiply very quickly from such low value.
    This is not a matter of a big player getting a placement and flipping it with a bag or 2..
    $4m company.. if it becomes successful, with a big partnership and a big name telco deal or 2.. $50m is easily justified..
    We've mentioned how Nor was beyond $100m MC on nothing more than WP downloads 5 years ago.

If and when it goes... it can go well NORth in a hurry.

All my opinion..

Last edited by Holla: 11/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $23.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.7¢ 4.6¢ $455.7K 8.824M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 220000 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 34870 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.