NOR 2.08% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

Quarterly is actually good.. Otherwise the Nor threads would...

1. 3,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1266
    Quarterly is actually good..
    Otherwise the Nor threads would have been ambushed by the syndicate.
    You know BS can't hold off 1 minute if there's something worth downramping and manipulating..
    DC usually finds a way to dampen everything, with a post of irrelevant pointless negative spin. Nor could pull $4m A quarter, and DC suddenly think anything under $5m is miserable.
    Then DD instantly joins in - the type of gang member that chimes in only after his mates have properly laid the boots in to some defenceless victim, for a cheap shot.
    ..and growls.. well, who cares?

Phony sell orders are being proven, as they keep backing away and keeping clear of line wipes.
    It's been obvious (in my opinion) for months that they are bogus, and manipulating the price down for cheap accumulation.

It was obvious when Silly 15kworth (won't name him on a forum of course) tried to punt on the Nor spike, getting in around mid 2's and informing the threads, then wearing a savage loss when dumping down to 1.5 - lists proved it 1,471,590 ouch..
    ..and the stacked sell orders immediately crept lower after that monumental trading debacle.
    They were 2c onwards.. then adjusted to 1.7,8,9 after billiard tantrum dumped the punt!
    All 100% confirmed with daily holder lists.
    Gave some of us a chance to top up with some cheapies at 1.5 and 1.6.
    I'm still front of 1.7 with a partfilled job, if Billy or anyone want to offload some more?

All my opinion and trading/list data fact.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ $15.53K 340.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 163888 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.17pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.