AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-24

1. 2,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2636
    "... The faithful can defend the company but without solid facts they are all placing their money on blind trust - spruikers can't offer any definitive argument except that they hope it works and to me that doesn't pass the pub test. ..."

I can sympathise with your sentiments only too easily. But at this stage this co simply does not tell us all that we would all like to hear, so we are forced to either hope or doubt. But doubt does not necessarily mean it is all a sham. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

I believe in the product, but I would also absolutely love to hear a demo. As soon as they indicated they had a demo device with a chip fitted to it, that played music outside the cleanroom, I asked the company to make a video of that demo system playing music from a USB stick with just a power cord visible, in a space where there can be no other speakers hidden. The camera operator should then walk around the demo device while waving the camera around a bit, so we can confirm to ourselves that we are actually hearing the music coming out of that little box. It does not have to be the best sound ever, just confirming that we do currently have a product that actually does what it says. I see no reason why that cannot be done immediately. The fact that that has not yet been done irritates me immensely. Holders who are clamouring for such a demo should forward such requests to the company. The idea might eventually get through. I think that would do an awful lot for the company's profile and credibility, and thus its SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.