AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

it pains me to admit this but I have been there, MHM Metals,...

1. 876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    it pains me to admit this but I have been there, MHM Metals, cost me a LOT of money. Mega pain still being felt. Was meant to be an amazing process to take aluminium slag and make it ok and worth a lot of $ globally, they even had a pilot plant in Geelong. Myself and a bunch of mesmerised shareholders were so suckered in that when they made their AGM in Strahan in Tas (think west coast of Tas miles from anywhere) we all made the journey together. Why did they have it there? To make it hard for us to go and question them. Still it was a love fest , we were all going to be rich. They even bought land in America for the mega plant. It was a complete scam. No amazing process that they couldnt patent as that would "show others" the tech to copy. Am expensive and embarrassing lesson was learnt (frequently reminded of by the wife and fair enough as well) , how could I be so gullable ?! What an idiot. In essence you cannot, and i mean cannot, trust what any company director says. The only semi reliable sign is director buying in their own stock, how often, how much and how many directors are buying. Its not 100% at all but it ties into their greed which is something we all have in common right ?! ha !

Anyway long story short, when I see that sort of "so revolutionary we cant show shareholders..." i cant help but think about MHM Metals !

I read AKPs announcements as a reminder which is the only reason i occassionally post here as it touches a nerve. Hope Im wrong and good luck to all in all your shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.