BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Hey Macca, I think we need more than "fluff"... We received...

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Hey Macca, I think we need more than "fluff"... We received plenty of that from DM and we would all agree here that it was only "fluff" with either little substance or misleading information.
    What we really need is performance and a results. What is really concerning to me is how the hell is DM going to bring this company to a break even point and making money. With $ -141M (yes MILLIONS) of retained losses, how many light bulbs BUD/LIFX need to sell before seeing a profit for the company?
    I know we are all waiting for the moment BUD will start being cash flow positive and EBITDA positive. September was highlighted as "EBITDA positive for $14k" but, in typical DM style, didn't highlight the EBITDA for the quarter. This equals trying to hide the reality with some "fluff".
    That is what we don't need. We are all weary of DM "DJ capabilities" in spinning the market releases the best he can. The market doesn't fall for it any longer. It wants results on the board and not just one month or two...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.