CWL 0.00% 3.7¢ consolidated financial holdings limited

Got plenty, happy to take more for the right price if you have...

1. 1,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    Got plenty, happy to take more for the right price if you have lost patience?
    Couple of things:
    - No problem with opposing views. But an opinion born out of impatience is not one worth listening too.
    - I didn't say they were over qualified, just that they are qualified and have a proven track record in business
    - The cash bur is low now. What would you pay them if you think $120 a day is too much?

Did you buy at the top on the pump day? That's your fault, no one else's.
    Its unfortunate that the market went nuts and it got suspended before they had a deal locked in, you cant blame the directors for that, it was pure speculation on mine, yours and plenty of others behalf (perhaps I'm in a different position to most and more relaxed as a large amount of mine was acquired under 2 cents. Can understand those who got in highers angst). Since then we have been in one of the hottest small cap spec markets of all time as @tradesurfer has pointed out. This has resulted in target companies inflating their valuations and asking ridiculous prices during negotiations. Not sure about you but I'm not keen on getting the raw end of the deal in any RTO after all this time, and I'm sure neither are Cairns and Carter

Again, getting a deal done just for the sake of it is bull s. If it takes a few more months so be it

Best of luck to you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.