CHL 0.42% $1.21 camplify holdings limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-23

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Great summary there.
    Agree on the conference call Q&A - wasnt expecting to have this amount of additional insight from the call.
    As you mentioned in your post Marketing Costs were down vs Q1 (10.62% for Q2 vs 44.30%)
    Employee Expenses are largely in line with Q1 and 2021FY at 46% of revenue for Q2 (Q1 was 44.3% and 2021FY 47%)

Some of the non-financial notes I find interesting from the conference call were:

Cash burn/Use of Capital Question
    There was a nice and 'pointy' question by Claude Walker from A Rich Life.
    Along the lines of 'how do you anticipate using any future free cashflow?' or whether there was going to be the need to capital raise for further expansion.....or something along these lines.

Great response from Justin for which I interpreted as follows:
    a) Their Growth Plans into Australia, NZ, UK and Spain are already funded from the initial IPO and they dont see any reason at this stage to tap investors on the shoulder and do a cap raise. Brilliant. Great to know.
    Growth is all going to plan and costs are going as planned. No need to tap investors on the shoulder for extra funds in the foreseeable future.

b) They will capital raise/dilute shareholding where they see opportunistic acquisitions - i.e. The ShareACamper/THL purchase.

Partnership with Comfort Insurance in the UKGlad this came up off the back of a question from Morgans analyst.
    What a great bit of news this was.
    Need more RVs in the UK.
    To increase the number of RVs you need to break down the hesitancy from RV owners around 'what if the hirer damages my RV'.
    But want to limit marketing costs to attract RV owners in a foreign market.

They found a highly trusted RV/Caravan insurer in the UK and team up with them whereby:
    a) All existing customers are able to use their existing Comfort Insurance policy when hiring out their RV on Camplify.
    b) Camplify is marketed to all Comfort Insurance policy holders.

Smart from management. Well done.

Depot to Depot - One Way Hire
    An added benefit of the NZ acquisition is the ability to test the 'one way' hire option from Depot to Depot for customers (particularly those travelling from overseas whom seem to more likely than locals to want a one-way hire).

If all goes well in NZ with this pilot they may introduce something similar into other markets.

Camplify App (for hirers)
    Its coming in 2022 and will be built on the back of the existing Camplify Owners app.
    Want to solve the bugs in the owners App first before releasing a Hirers app.

Again solid result,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.21
Change
0.005(0.42%)
Mkt cap ! $86.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.19 $1.26 $1.17 $106.7K 88.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 210 $1.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.26 4140 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.