CHL 0.79% $1.25 camplify holdings limited

Hi all, Very quick comments after seeing these numbers. Want to...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Hi all, Very quick comments after seeing these numbers. Want to hear the conference call before final thoughts.
    First look is that it is a great set of numbers and I have to keep reminding myself that part of October was still impacted by lockdowns and then Xmas 2022 (and December) was disrupted by Omicrons rapid spread.

Havent been able to yet find info on 'Average Booking Value' and 'Number of bookings made'.
    I suspect we'll get this info on the conference call.

Some quick thoughts
    - Take rate of 30.86% excl van sales is a massive jump from 26.9% last quarter (and 25.70% for 21FY).
    If continues will have a material impact on my models and valuation.
    - GTV of $11.77m I feel could have been higher but suspect impacted by part of October being impacted by lockdowns and a disrupted lead up to Christmas 2022 with Omicron on the Eastern seaboard.
    Putting into perspective however - GTV for all of 2021FY was $32.90m - so far for 2022FY it's $22.26m despite lockdowns and Omicron. Add to this a take-rate of 30%. Cant wait to see Q3 GTV numbers.
    - Revenue @ $4.02m which was strong given the GTV but is reflective of the strong take-rate.
    I have 2022FY revenue forecasts at $16.5m and thus far despite lockdowns & disrupted Christmas we're sitting at $7.09m
    - 'Paying hirers in the platform' continues to grow strongly and is on track to exceeding my full year estimates.
    I had an increase for 2022FY of 56,050 for the full year - it's already increased 40,011 over just 2 quarters. Gaining traction amongst the public quicker than I expected.
    - Positive net operating cashflow which is great to see but there's always finer detail around this that needs to be taken into account - i.e. due to collection of booking deposits versus timing of payouts to RV owners.

Lets have a listen to the conference call.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.25
Change
-0.010(0.79%)
Mkt cap ! $89.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.25 $1.25 $30.97K 24.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4904 $1.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.29 1707 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.59am 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.