MEM 0.00% 0.9¢ memphasys limited.

She uses the term ""advanced commercial discussion" ..... but...

1. 1,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    She uses the term ""advanced commercial discussion" ..... but once again I think Omicron, holiday break, schools, selective procedures limitations etc etc etc is stuffing around with people's lives and decisions.

I now know 2 people who have got omicron, one fella unvaxxed .... bad cold for a day, the other double vaxxed got a mild cold for a day .... both said no big deal. In QLD a Uni Medico group went door to door on the Gold Coast PCR testing random homes..... about 130 or so from memory. They found 1 in 6 were infected of which 90% had no idea or symptoms. They now estimate in QLD alone there is around 1 million infected. Point I am making is that some fear the numbers and others do not care and just want to move on. So there is this instability and incertainty affecting things from truckies delivering goods, shipping, flights, borders (WA for example), countries stopping incoming or outgoing people, some going back to 14 day ISO etc etc ...... MSM doesn't help.... just today I read in UK the pregnant women cohort it the lowest vaxxed group, somewhere around 32% compared to around 68% other women vaxxed ....... so how busy are the IVF clinics?

It'll all blow over soon.
    Last edited by JoeBlow: 04/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $5 546

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3630000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1873810 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.