NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-4

1. 937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    Not sure how these guys work out their figures. According to the Q2 2020 4C, Customer Receipts were $5,270,000.
    This quarter is $5,458,000. My calculator tells me that is a 3.5% increase.

Somehow, the (unaudited) Results for the last quarter suggest that equals a 22% increase . I question that. I note the bar graph has $4.3m for Q2 FY2020. Where does that come from?? Sometimes they say 'Customer Receipts' and some times they say 'Customer Receipts'.

Chinese New Year this quarter. It will be a very good test to confirm the level of recurring revenue.
    FY Q3 2020 = $2,191,000
    FY Q3 2021 = $2,061,000
    FYQ2 - 2022 = $5,458,000 so the next quarter will need to come in close to $5 million, or hopefully, above.

Calendar year 2021 is down $2,362,000 on Calendar year 2020. I find that incredibly disappointing. Of course the defense will be that the hardware and lump sum revenue is decreasing, as all focus is on recurring revenue. This business has changed it's 'model' more times than COVID rules get changed (well maybe not really).

At the end of the day, it will succeed, or fail. It is just taking FOREVER to find out. It's possible there is enough positive in his Report to see the SP at least not drop significantly.

I imagine the big excitement in the next 4C will be a 'new version' getting tested. Can't have too many new versions being tested????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.