FGR 4.00% 5.2¢ first graphene limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-13

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    @spid81 Nice and succinct.

FGR has graphene front and centre.
    What does the market look like for graphene?

Cement obviously a candidate. Cement has been around for centuries. its huge. Competitors have staked out their territories and has been a nice forever business. Now they have to change. The core issue is they are being cajoled and so expect foot dragging (Sweden will be cement zero CO2 because of carbon capture) Elsewhere they don't know which is best option

The other obvious market is graphite. Whats the difference to cement? Its new, dynamic, none dominates (except Chinese) and the graphite users need graphite, not being forced to take it.

Surely the target should be to those who need because it is core to their business.

The admixture business falls between the two but closer to cement, Bucket liners, pools, boats masks are boutique business. Ones to chase after your own business is stable.

Given market realities, who should be prioritised?

On this point Spid81 and I are in violent agreement.

Its a pity in hindsight Spid81 that you convinced them to change their name as they fell in love with themselves too much.

Reminder to FGR: its about the money. Sitting on the shelf appears to be a quick money earner, but the plan has been set. I understand FGR doesn't want to be seen to be flip flopping around. Well if they can't spin a great story to explain a small change of focus i am stunned.

FGR happy to give share holder money to others for graphene university research for super capacitors, but not graphite for people who have businesses needing graphite to make anodes and cathodes. Cut out the middle man (university research) and research time delay to market..

As per earlier post, technology pull business are the ones to focus on, then priorities those.

Put your name up Spid81 at the next AGM nomination of Chairman. I think it would be a hoot! smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.2¢ 4.8¢ $4.728K 92.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1166 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 470225 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.