CAN 0.00% 6.2¢ cann group limited

amb005 once again ruining canns thread with his factually...

1. 107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    amb005 once again ruining canns thread with his factually incorrect information.

The article is reporting on aurora sun, supposedly had $260 million sunk into it. Aurora sun is in Alberta.

then the article makes reference to a greenhouse in Exeter, 3000km away selling for half its $17m cost.

as far as I am aware Aurora sun hasn’t even been sold yet. Happy to be corrected…

I don’t know how amb005 hasn’t been banned from posting, everything he says is either blantantly incorrect (every post on cann) or biased propaganda (posting on ecs). At the very least he should be banned from canns threads.

the fact that he has misinterpreted an article and then banged on about it on this thread is painful to watch. I will repeat yet again, this bloke has no idea about anything, let alone an emerging industry!

back to what’s important, cann…

sp is unsettling, the next 5 weeks will deliver incredible goodness, or further dilution.

31st March - options purchased?
    late April - 4C (expecting big jump in revenue)

I am thinking we will avoid further dilution, either through options being exercised or big jump in revenue. Not long to find out

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.