5GG 14.6% 4.7¢ pentanet limited

$4 million revenue for the QuarterDon't forget about the $20...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    $4 million revenue for the Quarter
    Don't forget about the $20 million cash in the bank

"Net cash used in investing activities increased from $2.2 million in Q1FY22 to $9.3 million in Q2FY22 (and +315% QoQ).
    The increase is mainly attributable to $4 million investment in Canopus, $3.4 million paid for NVIDIA Cloud gaming
    infrastructure, and network infrastructure investment in anticipation of the scaled neXus network rollout."

A LOT of Expensive infrastructure has been purchased and is in place (re wireless broadband infrastructure, cloud gaming infrastructure, NEXUS in the process of being set up, investment in CANOPUS). What Pentanet are attempting to do is certainly not a cheap business to establish. Only time will tell how successful it will be. So you definitely could argue that the true potential (yes, I know, POTENTIAL) has not been realised from any of these expenditures yet?

I wouldn't say its "so over priced" but each to their own, If we continue to see very slow growth and adoption rates of the new tech then yes, one could certainly argue that. But for now I'm happy with the process, just need to see the revenue increasing by double digit percentages and move towards being CFP.

Goodluck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.006(14.6%)
Mkt cap ! $20.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.8¢ 4.2¢ $158.1K 3.453M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 410344 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 17280 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.