BIT 0.00% 3.0¢ biotron limited

I think that, in an era where almost any medication is being...

1. 13,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2345
    I think that, in an era where almost any medication is being looked at in relation to COVID, the lack of funding is not a good sign. BIT may well be negotiating behind the scenes of course - those talks are not transparent for obvious reasons.

Currently, almost all nations on the planet are opening up - a different strategy than a year ago. They are doing so as vaccination levels are now the vast majority of the population. People are still getting the virus but the number of hospitalisations seems to have plateaued. I think the virus will be around for years.

The playing field has changed since COVID arrived to a large extent. Antivirals are the key to treating the virus symptoms but (this won't be popular) maybe BIT has missed the boat and its compound may not be the chosen one.

I can't see that if is a novel and successful compound against the virus has been produced that it would not have secured significant financial support at this stage. I have been wrong in the past but I can't see any pointers at the moment.

Given the finacial situation for BIT, they will need to come up with a partnership by mid year - and that could be coming of course. There are going to be a lot of competitors claiming the samee goals and results as BIT in 2022.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $5.252K 175.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 707862 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 79328 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.