BIT 1.89% 5.4¢ biotron limited

IMO, the potential in the HIV trials should be kept in the...

1. 486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    IMO, the potential in the HIV trials should be kept in the foreground.
    I have every faith in Biotron's ability to counteract the entire range of cold viruses, including Covid. However, politics, a jaded public, and our competitors having access to billions of dollars worth of power to sway decisions is not going to help us.
    That being said, in half an hour that could all change and make many of us here stupidly rich, and is, IMO, a highly likely probability.
    On the other side of the coin, BIT225 looks like a game changer on the HIV front with, (hopefully indisputable), results due well before any need to top up the finances. The major difference, IMO, is the multitude of patents that combine BIT225 with the products of entities with billions of dollars of influence.
    The other major difference is that the HIV trials are not dependent on USA'n nor European support. Some of those trial/s are right here within the Australian infrastructure unhindered by foreign and corporate influence.
    While I like that we are in the Covid space because, seriously, with technology like this, we should be in the thick of it, it is the HIV results and pending results that are getting my money.
    A lot of investors want a quick buck, and I wish them well, but where HIV is concerned the t's are crossed and the i's dotted and safely on the Island continent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $48.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $6.98K 133.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 151165 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 86242 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ 38302
Last updated 11.25am 24/05/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.