PTG 0.00% 59.5¢ proptech group limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-9

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Always enjoy your posts, Madamswer; you bring a very level-headed analysis to the discussion, which is valuable. Too often, many of the other threads for other companies are filled with opinion based on feelings, rather than facts. You're very refreshing.

For me, I bought into this because the management are ex-REA. Pure and simple. People do what they did in the past, especially management. So I'm expecting them to perform the same again. If they can do with this what they did there, we are winning and I am happy. Average cost base is 60c for me, I was getting worried when it was just tanking for no reason, but seeing these numbers reaffirms my faith in it.

I'm on about 5% of my total portfolio for this as a speculative buy because for me, 50% of something is better than 100% of nothing. If it works, which I believe it will, great. If it doesn't, I'm prepared to accept that. But every time I see the numbers getting better and better, it just reinforces how I feel about this. I can't wait until we turn positive EPS - and we will - it will help me fill in the blanks around P/E and PEG ratios (until then, I'm merely guessing but expecting good performance.)

The fact that they don't need to do constant updates or forever raise capital makes me more comfortable that they are indeed, "just getting on with it".
    Last edited by BillyIdol: clarification 28/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.