SP8 16.7% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Hi peeps,I thought to jump in quickly.when you look past the...

1. 710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    Hi peeps,

I thought to jump in quickly.

when you look past the time wasting trolls and their fluff, the news IMO is not so bad.

If people think this is a pyramid scheme or whatever other rubbish they want to post, then whats crypto? whats BNPL that has taken everyone around town on a roller coaster ride and has now crashed and burned?

IF the BNPL big daddy afterpay was not purchased by twitter it would be trading $100 p/s lower than just a few months ago.

Look at zip and open pay for hard proof, more than 50% drop in a very short span of time right now. Company pulled the wool over the share holders eyes and robbed them of their money and ASX is perfectly fine with it. Yet they don't get half the rubbish this board gets tbh.

The big fat problem here is ASX, I guarantee you that if we were a big bank, doing far worse than EM1, Westpac is a prime example of this, the stock wouldn't get suspended. But they suspend what they can because its safe to do so. True criminals unfortunately and if the holders of this stock want to establish a fund, I am happy to contribute and bring a class action against ASX.

My question from ASX would be, what vetting documents did you accept from EM1 before you allowed them to trade in the first place?

What documents did you accept last year when you suspended temporarily and then allowed it to trade again?

What kind of shambolic clown show are you running that you need someone to rock up to you and tell you what time it is.
    Last edited by Griffin007: 01/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $1.917K 273.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 12666441 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1766072 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ 192720
Last updated 15.04pm 03/05/2024 ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.