SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-59

1. 7,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1989
    Understand griffo it’s been tough being suspended for 2 months but the company has called upon the suspension due to an imminent divestment of their 98% revenue stream. This is not some small revenue stream as it is pretty much all their revenue so they are protecting SHers from insider trading with this information.

As to why they are divesting 98% of their revenue well to me it doesn’t make sense in a logical company unless getting multiples on what they would achieve eg activision blizzard but even that only took a month or two to finalise.

instead you have a board that denied the AFR article and saying they would respond in full to the article only to months later say nah we don’t need to respond as we are divesting Miggster which was a weak excuse so now the stock remains suspended until the divestment happens and if the divestment doesn’t go through then there will be a requirement to respond in full to the AFR article as they said they would.

So EM1 is in a tough spot of damned if they do and damned if they don’t it seems.

I am not losing any sleep over the suspension and the potential for people to lose heaps of money as many people including myself have provided what I feel was valuable insight only to be dismissed with personal attacks rather than addressing the information so you dig your own grave and everyone had plenty of opportunity to make their decision on buy/hold/sell and it was only peoples morale compass that would make someone buy/hold given that Crowd1 who provides 98% of EM1s revenue we’re taking advantage of those less fortune which is clearly evident from the seventeen countries who had issued warnings/bans against Crowd1.

If you lose a heap well that is the price of being greedy off other misfortune and maybe this is a good lesson not to take advantage of those less fortunate than us here in our beautiful country Australia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $5.534K 790.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2561842 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 547547 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.