SP8 16.7% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

No one is blaming anyone, I dont blame the non holders, I just...

1. 710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    No one is blaming anyone, I dont blame the non holders, I just find someone who has no interest in something but spends day and night talking and arguing about it an airhead. So no blaming there, but its amusing.

The ASX is a problem and I have provided reasoning. They don't know where their stance is with regards to this stock, they often dont know whether they are coming or they are going and thats evident by the fact that their computer systems are stuck together with sticky tapes and chewing gums and they misfire every now and again making the the entire planet to laugh at them.

You my friend, have tried to talk about "unregulated capitalism" and in your apparent world view Emerge Gaming is responsible to demonstrate morals and "regulated capitalism" and you felt the compulsion to share that world view with us. I simply responded.

Btw, If I remember you correctly, roughly a year ago, you tried to have a technical stab at how Microsoft Azure works and how it processes the gaming which when I presented you with some facts you agreed with it.

There is dignity in that and I find you different to other non-holders in that at least you are intelligent enough to admit when you are wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $1.917K 273.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 12666441 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1766072 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ 192720
Last updated 15.04pm 03/05/2024 ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.