SP8 16.7% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Right, thank you for assuming that everyone is in a "dire"...

1. 710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200

Right, thank you for assuming that everyone is in a "dire" situation.

The buffoonery of an otherwise incompetent stock exchange such as ASX cannot be researched. Its like a loose cannon, every now and again it misfires. There aint no damn research that could show you if and when they are planning to turn a new trick. That being said, you are right only if you assume I wanted to exit.

I am not attached to any one stock, one way or another. I calculate what I put in, when I put in and what I want out of it. I am assuming you are not that familiar with the process since you have made the assumption that I haven't planned how I would sell a stock and when I do it and so on.

I have returned after weeks and months of not posting, about something I have vested interest in, and I have found there is a whole bunch of you (some with multiple personalities) that have made it your life goal to talk about this stock, even though you do not have any kind of intellectual interest in it.

The only reasons people who have no interest in a stock but feel they need to talk about it multiple times a day is either, they are on a short stance and are hoping this will do something for them to make money (which makes no sense because you cannot short the stock right now), they are sour because they missed an opportunity to buy in and make money or want the price to come down so they could buy in, OR they are a psychopath that attempts to fulfill their insecurities by making other people feel bad about their decision.

So which one is you?
    Last edited by Griffin007: 02/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $1.917K 273.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 12666441 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1766072 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ 192720
Last updated 15.04pm 03/05/2024 ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.