SP8 0.00% 0.9¢ streamplay studio limited

I calculate what I put in, when I put in and what I want out of...

1. 7,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1989
    I calculate what I put in, when I put in and what I want out of it. I am assuming you are not that familiar with the process since you have made the assumption that I haven't planned how I would sell a stock and when I do it and so on.

Help me understand how you are going to or able to sell EM1 should you choose right now?

The only reasons people who have no interest in a stock but feel they need to talk about it multiple times a day is either, they are on a short stance and are hoping this will do something for them to make money (which makes no sense because you cannot short the stock right now), they are sour because they missed an opportunity to buy in and make money or want the price to come down so they could buy in, OR they are a psychopath that attempts to fulfill their insecurities by making other people feel bad about their decision.

There is interest in the Netflix of the ASX as it offers great research from non-holders rarely doe the holders provide any good research as they are more personal attacks against the non-holders, take your post for example which has no research and is just a rant with a potential calling people psychopaths because they aren't seeing what you want and talking negatively about your stock which you or others haven't been able give a rebuttal. I know quite a fair bit about property and the other day was talking to a person who had recently bought a property and was going to rent it out and I mentioned the 6 year rule which he didn't know. Now this was not something I had used in my life but through education on another forum it helped this person (not me) save xxx,000s in CGT. I see it something similar with EM1 whilst some people might not understand what a AAA game is it isn't anything EM1 has actually licenced as the stuff Cloudzen has developed is not what the games market would consider AAA.

No one is shorting the stock (see below), I have bought and sold the stock (well options) for a profit and I am not looking at getting in cheaper/ly as there isn't anything I see as worth investing in until they can answer/demonstrate how they are going to do AAA game streaming and compete with the titans of the gaming industry as even Microsoft has spent over 100Bn in recent times acquiring AAA gaming studios and they have their own AAA gaming streaming platform so why would they spend all this money and development only to give a microcap who gets 98% of their revenue from Crowd1 who are headed up by known serial scammers access to their AAA gaming library? Then you have Steam/nVidia, Sony, Google etc all doing the same thing which EM1 in my eyes cannot compete.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4047/4047913-3f28d16d7bef5e4209bf489085f2c682.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $10.77K 1.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1009938 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4510039 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ 141691
Last updated 15.57pm 17/06/2024 ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.