ABE 0.00% 3.3¢ australian bond exchange holdings limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-10

1. 1,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 291
    Well I was in on the day of the IPO so I currently feel like I'm sitting on the bottom of the Mariana Trench. I didn't go lite on my allocation either.

It's not the poor performance that gets me as much, yes it sucks but it's a small cap fin tech, which I understand. What's frustrating for myself is the lack of communication in this report. I like to have statistics, transaction volume for the quarter, the specific number of new private client transactions etc.

A percentage increase of 88% compared to Q2 FY21 looks good on paper, but how many clients is this actually referencing? If we had 100 this time last year that means we only had 88 new clients, but if we had 10,000 that's 8,800 new clients or transactions for that matter. Big difference.

I know when I report to my shareholders I can explain every metric and where every cent has been deployed.

I won't sell yet as I believe the technology is transformational and there is enormous disruptive potential but communication standards need to change.
    Last edited by dalto24: 31/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.718M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 68701 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 24197 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ABE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.