YPB 0.00% 0.2¢ ypb group ltd

Ahhh… the old “release bad news after the market has closed...

1. 1,351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    Ahhh… the old “release bad news after the market has closed Friday” trick…… in the hope less people pay attention.

I would have released this crap news to the market at the opening bell… what difference does it make….. where can the shareprice go from here?

The Company is now blaming COVID for its demise… The reality is that YPB was in decline before COVID hit AND by the company’s own admission, COVID should have presented new oppertunities for YPB, none of which have been converted into meaningful sales.

Mr Houston says in the announcement that the aim is to keep the company debt free…. How????

We can safely assume that sales (and profitability) will not increase enough before the cash runs out so the only
    answer I can think of is more dilution….a few more billion shares on issue perhaps???

I would prefer NO more shares to be issued and for YPB to use debt (probably wont be able to find a lender though). I think this would lead to management accountability. IMO, YPB management are hooked on issuing more shares to survive, it is there easiest way out and I do not think that this is in interest of all shareholders.

On a side note, given their recent circumstances and media coverage, would Everblu want to run another raising for YPB??? IMO, that would be like playing with fire……

Houston.. we have a problem and we all know who it is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YPB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.616M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $84 42.22K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 7674997 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 17682767 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.56am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 57778
Last updated 10.56am 03/05/2024 ?
YPB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.