OSP 0.00% 20.0¢ osprey medical inc

It’s too safe to think about delisting when the stock price is...

1. 1,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    It’s too safe to think about delisting when the stock price is this low. Its low in terms of both market cap and share price depreciation.

Its so low that the lack of liquidity puts off fundies. But if there is material good news, I see the possibility of a massive buy in even if they have to pay 100% premium. Even then it would only be around 66c. But at least there would be liquidity. And newsflow to justify growth and a Billion dollar market cap future potential.

The tired cliched saying “when the market is fearful you should be brave” applies here

My main argument is medical companies attract a good premium in Australia and USA. There are many early stage ASX companies that are like OSP in the year 2012. If things don’t turn out good, you are stuck in the stock for 10 years of cap raises and depreciation. OSP is not at the conceptual stage. The hard yards or uncertainty is over.

The core 2 issues that need to be addressed is simply sales and wages. Its an issue how competent or motivated management are to resolve them. The product doesn’t have to be of the highest technical or cutting edge to gain sales traction. I think the difference will be GE. They will use everything in their capacity to make sure Osprey succeeds…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.