OSP 0.00% 20.0¢ osprey medical inc

The buyer in the room is the smartest person in the room. At...

1. 1,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    The buyer in the room is the smartest person in the room. At least for now. Because he bought it at the cheapest price.

The people who participated in the 32m cap raise 18 months ago are almost 95% down. and that was completed during COVID round 1

The people who invested in 2015 are even worse off 99.5% down.

In the words of 600k in Ben, you haven’t lost until you have sold.

In the words of me. Any company can go broke. Why not buy the ones that are the cheapest and have the best potential for explosive growth?

The quarterly was decent. Panic selling because of fear of another cap raise, Fear of another interest rate hike. Fear of Dramatic impact Omnicron had to sales and hospital access. In actual fact sales were quite resilient in the worst of times. Finally, the holder has just had enough. Hasn’t seen the light of day for a decade.

But there’s more. As mentioned before tax loss selling.

But if I argue reversely, we are actually in a better position now than the cap raise. There has been 2 years of extra research. New products maybe on the horizon. Supply contracts all locked in. This is a COVID recovery story. 2 years ago we were heading into a storm. Now the bad weather is finally easing and all the bad news has been oversold or at least priced in. A takeover is also closer in the horizon.

The Australian market rewards medical stocks handsomely once revenue reaches a certain point. But it’s going to move at snails pace. Problem is people are both profit and time hungry. But patience will yield reward
    Last edited by Tian8824: 03/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.