OSP 0.00% 20.0¢ osprey medical inc

I don’t get how Bitcoin with no fundamental value or utility can...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    I don’t get how Bitcoin with no fundamental value or utility can hold its value based purely on scarcity. It’s not scarce because it’s worth 1 trillion market cap.

Conversely, OSP is 10m market cap. QE or money printing should not affect its value. The worldwide 7 Billion population has more money than 10m to lose or to invest.

Now if OSP drops another 50% to 25c, it would be a 5m market cap for a company that’s neither a shell or a company in the “conceptual” stage of its business cycle.

The problem is, if OSP drops by 50%, so does it’s supply by 50%, on the single factor that it’s cheaper. Much more scarce than Bitcoin. 5m market cap, and maybe 1m liquidity.

The lower it drops, the higher the demand. If I want to double my investment at 50% price, it will be 4x more difficult.

The people buying or looking at this stock are astute investors. They are here knowing the most you can lose is 1x. The most you can win is infinity. We are all here to attempt to buy at a cheaper price not because we think or fear we will lose money, but more because it will help us maximize our returns later.

Finally, the purpose of buying OSP can be for tax loss purposes alone, but only if our investment is large enough. Ie If Credit Suisse made too much money last year, only by investing 500k will provide meaningful tax loss benefits if OSP drops to zero.

In summary I don’t think how you can not buy this stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.