OSP 0.00% 20.0¢ osprey medical inc

No, I’m not saying that. But you can’t rule anything out. It is...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    No, I’m not saying that. But you can’t rule anything out. It is what they have been aiming for. Any positive announcement is possible now and it is a bonus.

Business revenue is low at the moment= more scope for accelerated growth. COVID was an impact. How big? We will find out in the next 2 quarters.

It did hit 3m annual revenue before COVID hit. Now with expanded network of sales channels. Business all set to grow.

It’s better me telling punters now than when it’s 200m market cap.

That said, anything can happen. You can still lose your investment ie lose 1x. But that can happen if you invest in any other microcap. There are plenty to choose from, but at least OSP is pretty much the cheapest and I would argue biggest scope for growth and in the immediate future. So how much you lose is dependent not so on if you invest in this stock but how much you invest.

There might be short term volatility even on no news. But if you average down, and your investment not that big, there has never been a better time to say “you haven’t lost until you sold”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.