OSP 0.00% 20.0¢ osprey medical inc

I believe OSP is the best stock to invest in for the novice or...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    I believe OSP is the best stock to invest in for the novice or first time investor. Invest your first 1000 even if it is the only 1000 you have. Regardless of the outcome, you will learn something substantial or important.

1. If it drops to zero, you will appreciate the power of diversification and risk management without losing too much money.

2. If it 500x, you will most probably sell early, and you will learn the value of holding onto an asset with potential and the power of long term investing. You will also learn the power and lucrative nature of medical stocks and the medical industry

3. If you get over excited and over invest, and things turn bad, you will learn the drawbacks of greed. If you are patient and keep investing at a fixed price 0.45, you will learn the art of accumulation.

4. If you are a patient fox first time round and you manage to hold and make 500x, you are half way to a millionaire. But you will learn over time also that it is only skill and good research when you are in profit. Gambling if you lose money. In fact you are just plain gambling. Fortunately or unfortunately, you were just lucky. Because no one can accurately predict the future. Otherwise OSP would be 3 Billion market cap yesterday.

5. To old holders, I would suggest the same. EVERY previous seller in the building is in profit because the stock price has never been lower.

6. Good luck to all! Don’t get too excited. This ship is a long way from home. This is no overnight lottery win. First step is merely turning the ship around in the right direction.
    Last edited by Tian8824: 15/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.