TAL 0.00% 0.8¢ talius group limited

I noticed the company’s staff number has increased to 15 on...

1. 426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I noticed the company’s staff number has increased to 15 on LinkdIn. A couple of months ago it was 11.
    Could be propel only listing their employment now, but by the sounds of all the contracts and growth, I’d think the business is growing.

On the report, the cash flow is not a huge concern given:
    - Company is new and has had upfront expenditure building the inventory
    - The business model is subscription focused, meaning they have to spend money first and see returns on investment later. It’ll give the impression the company is running at a loss, which would only be true, if the in/out doesn’t eventually balance as the pipeline grows

I also imagine the company’s stocking up their inventory (bulk buying) and not just making small orders.

I have a really good feeling about this one. There seems to be momentum and growth and the “cash burn” isn’t really a cash burn if we take into account the business model and cost of manufacturing.

Past couple of months have been slow, but honestly I closed the office mid December and am only just getting back to work and I imagine that’ll be the case for all other professions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2227945 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 7759550 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.