CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    So, back to the 4c

As Eddie has pointed out, these revenue numbers are indeed impressive. I have mentioned the growth & trajectory of Creso many times on here over the last couple of years, and the trend continues - rapid and constant.

I called revenue at $A7-8 million for this FY. I'll call it - right here, right now - at $A13-15 mil for CY 2022. And into the 20's for 2023 ......... then there's your 40c share price.

Mernova can EASILY take $A4 mil per quarter in the near term. Their THC brands are definitely gaining traction - with the US still on the horizon. Well done Jack Wu.

CBD/pet products can triple to $A3 mil without much extra input or associated costs - the setups have already been established.

ImpActive is an interesting one. It's the Trojan Horse taking our CBD into the US. Ice Hockey players are big celebrities over there (and they take a beating !) and their endorsement gives Creso's products a significant point of difference. Watch this one grow fast.

This Quarterly represents a cultural change in the attitude of management - it's glaringly obvious. The American's fingerprints are all over this report.

OK bashers - go back to talking about CPH from 2/3 years ago.

Last edited by surfthemarket: 01/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.