IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Hey @sash83 ,Everything will remain> as it currently operates on...

1. 1,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4359
    Hey @sash83 ,

Everything will remain
    > as it currently operates on the ASX - No changes - for IHL shareholders.
    > in addition investors will be able to buy IHL shares on the NASDAQ in the form of a "Package" meaning an investor can buy 1 x IXHL on the NASDAQ and that package will in effect contain = 25 ASX IHL shares.

So, the NASDAQ dual listing means investors in North America will find it more convenient to buy an interest in Incannex via the NASDAQ and Australian investors can continue to do the same on the ASX. Each share will have "Parity" meaning that the price increases and decreases on the ASX will be reflected on the NASDAQ and vice-versa.

The thing that may be confusing here is that to get some IXHL's listed on the NASDAQ someone will need to "Package" up some IHL shares on the ASX and convert them over to IXHL packets (25:1) ratio for some liquidity over there!

Here is an image that I have been posting to make the process visible - The IXHL's trading on the NASDAQ are also known as ADS or ADR's

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4040/4040991-2ca73313d349936aca2ab12429b8e89e.jpg

So someone will need to buy some IHL shares on the ASX from existing IHL shareholders, package them into ADS/ADR's for trading on the NASDAQ.

Clear as MUD?

Let me know, good luck @sash83wink.png

Last edited by thevinnys: 31/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.