SPX 14.3% 0.8¢ spenda limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-191

1. 1,902 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 614
    I don't believe he deserves it at the moment, too many CEOs taking fat pay checks because they believe they "deserve it" is a big problem with startups. Think about it, if CRO fails then all he's done is build a bunch of technology that nobody uses - any senior developer could also have done this and they don't get paid anything close to what he's earning. He should be rewarded for building technology that works well AND gains significant traction. We are still missing the second part here and I still hold on to hope that it will eventuate.

AF is clearly a visionary and has made some good decisions, but he's also made a few blunders as well. I believe he is somewhat accountable for some holders being underwater. Claims like hockey stick growth, renting 6 yachts and $5m per quarter soon would absolutely have sucked some novice investors in at prices far higher than where we are today. There is also a questionable history of acquisitions, some of which benefitted him greatly. The ASX is cracking down on companies who are perceived to be attempting to pump up their share prices via company announcements and their decision to block CROs announcements had been vindicated as none of them have shown anything material to date.

If I had to give AF a report card at the moment it would be a C+. I am hoping the markets current reaction serves as a wake-up call to him.

Good luck to all holders, but don't leave your head stuck in the sand either. You can still believe in a company whilst being critical of decisions they've made. It's not a zero sum game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 1.0¢ 0.7¢ $98.44K 11.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1982955 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1899502 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.