SPX 12.5% 0.9¢ spenda limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-453

1. 3,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 686

The question was misunderstood. I asked sarcastically because the December quarter 4c was meant to show huge growth and revenue after all the acquisitions. Not surprisingly, the 4c was a dud and for that reason I sold out. I don't profess to know everything, I just know that CRO is a dog. Floate has done nothing but lined his pockets (and his mum's and mates). Greenshoots really irked me and is when I sold all my options. Glad I did. Greenshoots didnt even exist. They never did. It was a dodgy deal and if it was ever investigated, I'm sure I would be proven correct. Only 1 person had greenshoots on their LinkedIn. Why didn't the other 17 engineers??? Who doesn't have a LinkedIn account?
    Thats because some of the posters on here hated that I questioned the goat and they posted my personal information. Just goes to show the maturity of them. Maybe if they heeded my advice back then, they would have sold and wouldn't have watched their money dwindle away.

Like I have said over and over, the product has (had?) so much potential but there has been nothing but red flag after red flag. Appstab and his mum, greenshoots lol, cap raise were guys that worked out of the same office as Floate and the whole yachts shit. What sort of CEO talks about yachts??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $88.10K 9.768M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3163178 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 555000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.