DUB 13.8% 3.3¢ dubber corporation limited

My estimates are based on the call recording storage component...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90

My estimates are based on the call recording storage component only. If you look at Dubber as an eco-system, at a bare minimum the technology that would likely go into an eco-system like Dubber is…

Web Gateway Servers
    Application Servers
    AI Engines
    Message Queues & Queue Managers
    Databases
    Storage
    Backup Services
    API Gateways
    Load Balancers
    Global Traffic Managers
    Certificate Management (SSL\TLS)
    Continuous Improvement \ Continuous Development (CI\CD) Pipelines
    Identity and Access Management
    Forward Proxy Services
    Reverse Proxy Services
    Network Firewalls
    Web Application Firewalls
    Antivirus
    Intrusion Prevention
    Data Leak Protection
    Vulnerability Scanning
    Multi Factor Authentication
    Session Boarder Controllers
    Software Licensing
    WAN Optimization
    Network – Given their global presence and partner integrations, I suspect their network is vast, complex and spread globally.

They’ll likely have multiple instances of each of these services as well, specifically for….

• Local and remote redundancy from a Disaster Recovery and Service Continuity perspective.

• Multiple eco-system instances in various global geographies to meet data sovereignty obligations and network efficiencies. E.G Standing up an instance in the UK to accommodate the BT deal vs having all that voice data traverse from the UK to an instance in AU.

• Dubber would also have a full Non-Production release framework with multiple development, user testing, performance test and release environments before they would release new software or services to production… some of these Non-Production environments would also integrate into Non-Production environments in their Partners eco-systems.

Given their move to adopt Azure as a platform as well, they’ll require even more services to be stood up… hence my previous comment regarding the overhead and cost implications of running multiple cloud platforms.

On top of all that, they’ll have their Corporate IT Services costs and as they’re on a hiring spree, they’ll need to kit out new hires with devices at $3-4k each new hire.

I also suspect, given their speed to embed Speik and Notiv that they have kept their eco-systems separate with integration points into Dubber, probably using APIs, rather than migrating into the Dubber eco-system.... so the consumption of even more cloud services and therefore costs. If they fully migrated Speik and Notiv into Dubber’s environment, it would have significantly increased the risk profile and therefore stability of Speik\Notiv services.... they will be looking at synergies here to re-use common capability between all three businesses.

While this looks like a lot, the cost per user of cloud platform services will come down as we onboard customers and users. Some costs will be static and others consumption based therefore will increase as the user count increases, that's why I based my initial breakdown of product manufacturing costs per subscribed user.

I feel the cost increase is justified. They are growing the eco-system, products, partnerships and they have the cash to do so, and they are bringing on more subscribed users..... Happy Days

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.