AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-61

1. 726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    What I like about this announcement is the phrase in the first paragraph.

"Companies proven prototype technologies" - they confirm the product works. We have no reason not to belive them.
    I dont see many stock market announcements where a company blatantly lies.
    Kind of dangerous.
    So they work.

Then they mention many times the work being done moving the company into "mass production".
    No one talks about mass production unless they have a product worth making.

Another thing I like is end use demonstration units "for the most part this massive effort has been completed".
    That bodes well for some serious customer demand in the near future.

The deliberate change in the company focus from product development to a business that is "capable of a large-scale global production, marketing and sales".
    Showing once again, that product development is completed, and they do actually have a product.

Because they are now working on qualit control and measurement, and ensuring the product is up to specification.
    Obviously they dont want f*ed up faulty manufacturing of the first production batchs.
    They need to focus on that, with such a technical product, that what they have done in the lab, is replicated in mass production.

What is not to like ?

I have a few mid to high net worth investors looking at this.
    They share my excitement, but as waiting for something concrete in actual sales and orders and for some SP movement, as this development stage has gone on for so long.

I think a lot of investors will jump in when they see it move.
    And match that up with a tighly held stock.

We are going to be in for a bit of a rocket ride when this takes off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.