ICI 18.2% 2.6¢ icandy interactive limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-27

1. 1,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1512
    New to this stock and just acquired a few over the past week after researching for a couple of weeks
    Always hard to hear and I completely understand long termers pain of holding while the share price is subdued, but it does seem like there is significant upside here if things go to plan
    The on market buy back I feel shows confidence from management
    $10m Animoca increase of their substantial holding seems a real positive too
    And the many strategic alliances formed I feel creates the same feeling I got back in 2016 when I bought Animoca shares
    But the main aspect in my research which got me on board was the Lemon Sky Studios acquisition
    Everything about it for me makes this investment seem way more derisked, and makes the $120m MC feel like it is at a discount price at this point in time
    Not many tech companies around with $15m + revenue and cash flow positive with massive upside for that kind of market cap
    Should help with all the cash from both companies to help build faster expansion into the Metaverse
    2022 is going to be a year where the Metaverse is at the forefront of investors minds thanks to Facebook, Microsoft etc
    And ICI seems to be in a great position to capitalise on a higher valuation thanks to a great acquisition and being in the right space at the right time doing all the right things with all the right strategic partners

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.004(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $34.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.7¢ 2.1¢ $45.68K 1.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 222108 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 104955 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.27pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.