ICI 0.00% 1.8¢ icandy interactive limited

As a crypto novice, I went thru MetaMask to buy Ethereum (ETH)....

1. 10,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1769
    As a crypto novice, I went thru MetaMask to buy Ethereum (ETH). From memory I couldn't work out how to use ETH to buy FROYO so ended up opening a Binance account (https://www.binance.com/en) deposited the ETH into Binance and swapped ETH with Binance (BNB) moved that back to MetaMask and then used PancakeSwap to trade BNB for FROYO.

In hindsight I would have just bought BNB or CAKE (PancakeSwap's tokens) via Binance, moved it to MetaMask and then traded BNB/CAKE for FROYO.

I wasted a heap of money on fees initially going through ETH, I also stuffed up in trying to get from ETH to FROYO initially and being such a novice I lost my first transaction, luckily I only did a smallish transaction so did not lose all, with fees I think I wasted $200 or $300 initially with nothing but wisdom in return.

My timing was poor as I bought FROYO before the crypto drop but did later buy some BNB and CAKE via Binance and then via PancakeSwap have staked CAKE to earn more FROYO and staked Liquidity Pool tokens BNB-FROYO to earn more CAKE whilst waiting for Froyo.games to start giving us things to do with FROYO tokens.

A couple of days after I bought started the process by setting up a MetaMask wallet and buying ETH froyo.games brought out a FAQ to explain the process of buying FROYO tokens:

https://medium.com/@froyogames/the-complete-guide-to-buying-froyo-db8fc55e147a

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50000 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 490180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ 246
Last updated 11.45am 07/06/2024 ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.