RGT 0.00% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-23

1. 1,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Oh look Nadya Lisovoder dumped over 22 millions shares from this deal on market in September at an average of 5.5c. Oh, they've decided to let you know 4 months later. Being one of the lead researchers, she would have been privvy to inside information on trials etc..... hang on, wasn't interim results due about Sept and is Sept about the time Roby and the mob started to go quiet on the Cimetra trials after "interim results being imminent"? what.png She should be investigated for trading on insider information!!!

Yet holders are out there wondering why the price keeps falling.

Always an insider or their mates unloading shares they haven't paid for. Dilution can hurt several times over, especially when you give up $6m shares for a company whose only client was MXC anyway rolleyes.png Got to hurt even more when the researchers in charge of the trials you believe in and invested in are dumping shares when results were due and 4 months later... still no results. She just got lucky selling at 5.5c I guess biggrin.png

Would holders have considered selling if the lead researcher was selling.... I reckon a few would have if they were smart. Unfortunately noone was given that opportunity or knowledge until the horse has bolted.

Absolutely disgusting and verging on criminal.
    Last edited by StockObserver: 03/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.0¢ 28.5¢ $290 1.008K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1456 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 2307 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.