MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

@Justadabble All “counter arguments” I have read were never...

1. 6,366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2416
    @Justadabble All “counter arguments” I have read were never sufficient to overcome the problems, as evidenced by the current JA decision on the January 2020 application.

Point 3 isn’t missing, the official statement I linked did include it, it literally came from the Prime Minister’s mouth, and is written into the transcript. I believe the “official” statement you are referring to was the summary of the event posted before the transcript was released. Therefore, I don’t think it was conceded.

Even if Keith Pitt loves gas and wants to support gas projects, that is obviously insufficient for the purposes of “counter arguments” and assessing the NOPTA application. I have never seen Keith Pitt say Advent has financial capacity (instead I note that he made it even harder for NOPSEMA to assess finances), I have never seen Keith Pitt say Advent were compliant with previous work requirements, and I have never seen Keith Pitt counter the Prime Minister’s public statements on the force majeure, so no, I disagree with your last point.
    Last edited by Flambeau: 27/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.