A3D 4.96% 6.7¢ aurora labs limited

Yeah, there is heaps going on which are all very...

1. 348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Yeah, there is heaps going on which are all very positive.

Firstly, it looks like the two people given the task of finding prospective partners in the US and Australia have been hard at it and got results:

"A3D is actively engaged with several prospective partners across the advanced manufacturing landscape. Theconversations are ... underway."

The Print Demonstration Campaign seems aligned with this to complement the discussions: "With the first builds completed and data collection commenced, the Company looks forward to completing the demonstration campaign in Q4 FY22 and sharing the results with prospective clients, partners and the wider AM community."

I reckon that will be a wakeup to the market when that happens.

Then there was this that came out of left-field:

"Initial prints for a new project with a large resource client have been completed in carbon Polyether Ether Ketone (PEEK) in A3D’s newly installed and commissioned high temperature plastic printer, acquired to meet plastic printing demand from industrial customers.

"Several groups have visited A3D to learn more about the Company’s industrial printing capabilities in various metal alloys and high-performance plastics. We look forward to updating the market on these opportunities as they develop."

That looks extremely promising!

In all, the company seems to be steaming ahead on a number of fronts, I'm sure thanks in great part to the input from TBGA.

Definitely an exciting six months ahead.

Last edited by StuartAnders: 08/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A3D (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
-0.004(4.96%)
Mkt cap ! $24.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 6.7¢ $247.6K 3.576M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 137607 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 149245 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A3D (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.