MEM 0.00% 0.8¢ memphasys limited.

Long term holder hereThis device has been ready for use for...

1. 105 Posts.
    Long term holder here
    This device has been ready for use for around six months now.
    India is estimated to have around 200,000 - 250,000 IVF cycles in 2021, throw in Canada, Japan and NZ, let’s say 250,000 overall. According to the latest MEM report, estimated 40% of cycles need assistance (I guess that implies using Felix device?) so that = around 100,000 potential Felix device customers a year.
    I’m a medico and I know how much money, time, energy, and emotions are invested in each IVF cycle, most of these couples would do anything to ensure the successful outcome. Given this, I am really puzzled as to why, in the last six months, MEM could only manage a few sales into these markets.

I think it raises a couple of questions

Firstly I’m hoping this is just due to lack of awareness in the wider market

But I think it raises a couple of questions. One would hope that this device actually helps in the field
    With all the KOLs that have supposedly been giving feedback on Felix device you would just have to wonder why they not ordering them
    Maybe the price is too high?
    Not as practical to use, ie too fiddly
    Clinics not convinced they work?

I hold nearly 1m of these, bought in around 2.2c and topping up since. I really really like the story, I always thought the potential was huge, and so, like the rest of us, very disappointed in how this is unfolding. The fall in share price I suspect is definitely deserved, in fact wondering why it’s still holding in the 5+ cent range I guess it’s managements duty to put as positive spin on all this as they can, but the whole thing just seems a bit odd to me now. Still holding

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 10865026 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1161332 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.26am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.