MEM 0.00% 0.9¢ memphasys limited.

Simple, why the hesitancy in the market?1. The price is not...

1. 1,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    Simple, why the hesitancy in the market?

1. The price is not transparent, why the secret, just publish $11,000 AUD etc... the IP is worth it.

2. Cartridge prices also not transparent, just publish it, $120 per cartridge etc.

Never looks good, ever, to hide pricing.... and that is #1 issue I feel and to switch without knowing the costing comparison bet the accountants of these places would ring the alarm bell..... this is epic fail #1 for MEM.

3. Trust. Will they be there tomorrow for cartridges?

4. Comfort zone, what we got works so why change. If cost basis is beaten then you need data to convince, and MEM is terrible at marketing. I read a paper with stock news daily, it never ever has mentioned MEM.... an innovator, Australian leader in IVF etc.... never leave marketing to a lab nerd and that is what is happening here.... the chances of blowing this stock out of the water with optimism is incredible yet squandered with current staff. Boring lab nerds.

5. Actively seeking a buy out or merger. Yeah, make MEM a target... go talk to large IVF clinics about the best sperm separation device and it's market ready.... get bought out for $100 million or more..... Monash are useless, their share price stagnant, they aint the biggest.... stop pandying to your mates and start taking this to the larger group with money..... a global IVF clinic could buy MEM.... continue the development and heaps of clout to expand plus licence out use to other rival clinics etc etc etc. Heck, go talk to Elon Musk he's going to buy Twitter because they piss him off so MEM would be chump change.

So in my opinion now the product is market ready the board are laggards in true business acumen of expansion and share holder interest. It's becoming a lifestyle company. I see in voting at AGM's seldom is there "no" votes for the board getting what they want. I vote no in the under 2% that do especially on Alison's package because it's not about what we got, it's about where we are going.... and they aint going very fast toward anything except "TALKS ARE WELL ADVANCED" like a broken record for far too long. wink.png

Money talks, BS walks...... and talk is cheap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $5 546

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3630000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1880410 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.