IMU 5.77% 5.5¢ imugene limited

No, I bought in at 47c; I've already corrected myself on this...

1. 584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 405
    No, I bought in at 47c; I've already corrected myself on this thread. My average price is now sitting at 37c after buying on the way down. I'm totally ok with this and will continue to buy whenever I find some loose change under the sofa. With the HER-VAXX trial completed, CF33 underway (our Golden Egg) along with the pipeline that is as long as my arm which includes the entire B cell platform, my retirement plan is looking on track for 2025. And on a personal note, I am also involved with the Make A Wish Foundation over the ditch here in NZ which continually requires hospital and home visits to young children who have been diagnosed with life threatening cancers. I sit with moms and dads, brothers and sisters while they watch their family member being treated with chemo. I've seen some beautiful young children die from this awful disease and have attend funerals for lives taken way before they've really only just begun, So when it came to invest my life savings into a company, choosing between a mineral company, a lithium company or Imugene.... the choice for me was a simple one.

Not financial advice, just my story.
    Last edited by BirdDog66: 29/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.003(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.7¢ 5.2¢ $802.5K 14.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 348447 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 1214875 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.