5GG 14.6% 4.7¢ pentanet limited

The profit margins of the fixed wireless on its own are good....

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    The profit margins of the fixed wireless on its own are good. Include the expenditure on all the other projects and margins then don't look as attractive. That is the nature of Pentanet, if you want a company that solely does mum and dad telco wireless/NBN alone, there's plenty of those out there to invest in. Yes what Pentanet is doing is more speculative and initially more capital intensive, but that is exactly why I PERSONALLY am here. What Pentanet are attempting to do is revolutionize gaming and internet services in Australia.

I get the sentiment behind the frustration regarding the ROI so far on Geforce NOW and cloud gg (canopus). But I was under no impression we would see substantial returns in the first 1 - 2 years of Geforce now or cloud gg going live in Australia. We have the fixed wireless revenue to attempt to sustain things whilst the development of these other systems takes place. At least that's the way I am approaching it.

See attached. This is the reason I believe fortnite mobile will be a game changer on Geforce now for 2 reasons.
    1) The sheer volume of users is astounding, for those in Australia, most of which can now only access fornite on a mobile device through GeForce now.... (If you get approved for the trial). Wait and see when the Beta is complete and the actual launch takes place. I want to see THOSE numbers.
    2) For those wondering "why would you pay to play a free game on Geforce NOW?", sure, fornite has always been free, THESE ARE THE FORTNITE MOBILE EARNINGS ONLY! This is a free mobile phone game that has made BILLIONS, try and tell me people aren't happy to put money into playing a free game.....

In regards to Sian, read attached. She will benefit Pentanet in many aspects, both in fixed wireless department but PERSONALLY I believe Sian was hired mostly for the development and scaling of GeForce NOW but MAINLY cloud gg. Her experience in scaling in VGW games from 2017 to now, SHOULD help massively in getting users to the cloud gg platform and engage them with metacurrency that reward game time/completing achievements etc etc etc. I could be entirely wrong with this, it is simply me attempting to put things together. The additional bonus is she is engaged to our local Perth Billionaire Laurence. Read into this what you wish.

As I have outlined above cloud gg has been costly for what I view as a "pathetic" platform AT THE CURRENT TIME. I will reserve my judgements for the longer term once some changes are made and it starts generating either A) user engagement or B) Revenue. For the mean time it does neither as far as I am concerned but the potential is MASSIVE.

Potential is a word I use a lot. I am NEVER giving advice, purely my own thoughts because this Pentanet forum is generally a ghost town. People may say potential potential potential blah blah blah. But, if you don't believe a company has POTENTIAL then why would you invest?

Goodluck

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4302/4302179-d2afb861a067c9f3f4d5e93db5517e27.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.006(14.6%)
Mkt cap ! $20.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.8¢ 4.2¢ $158.1K 3.453M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 410344 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 17280 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.