5GG 0.00% 4.3¢ pentanet limited

Here is my PERSONAL summary, this is not advice in any sense:...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Here is my PERSONAL summary, this is not advice in any sense:

NEGATIVES:
    - Large capital expenditure for little return YET:
    - $1.5M for cloud gg AI development, for zero return, and at the moment zero updates to the cloud gg platform. BOOOOOO!
    - $6.7M for Geforce NOW. I assume this is the TOTAL as it is given in the prospectus vs actual spending figures?, for a return so far of approximately $450K
    - $1.4M for NEXUS rollout spent this quarter, for zero return
    - $2.6M for product manufacturing to prevent future shortages, I would assume some/most of this is stock sitting on a shelf, for no return
    - Still no pricing on NEXUS which makes it difficult to attempt to generate figures for possible ROI for the NEXUS rollout.
    - 8% organic growth within the fixed wireless isn't exactly outstanding for a "growth" tech company.
    - Churn increased, however I trust their rationale behind it.

POSITIVES
    - GEFORCE NOW:
    - Now playable on LG 4K Televisions. Increased accessibility = increased potential user base = increased potential revenue
    - Fortnite mobile progressing, I still think this is the key to Geforce NOW success PERSONALLY!
    - 92,000 registered users in February as per previous announcement, now sitting at 138,000 registered users = 50% INCREASE!
    - Mid tier subscriptions released this quarter, attempting to increase revenue generated from the service.
    - Albeit an older game, GOD OF WAR being released on Geforce NOW gives some sort of reasoning for free users to upgrade....
    - NEXUS beginning to generate revenue this quarter.
    - Sian Whyte joining the board. VERY successful past scaling an online "gaming" platform. The fact Sian joined right before the update/expansion of cloud gg becoming a way to earn metaverse currency etc seems like more than a coincidence....
    - 300 "meshy bois" for NEXUS, provides access to another potential 6,000 fixed wireless customers (my query here would be is this giving access to 6000 people who have expressed interest in NEXUS, or giving access to 6,000 random households?). Given the current internet offerings have 16,000 subscribers, exposure to POTENTIALLY another ~50% of customers this coming quarter could be fantastic, especially given that fixed wireless offerings have our biggest margins. Margins on Nexus will remain unknown for now it appears.
    - $17M cash, strong base considering a lot of expenditure has already at least, been PARTLY or fully paid for (geforce now, canopus, SOME of the NEXUS rollout expenses)
    - I know I listed it in negatives, but consistent approximate 10% organic growth within the highest margin product of the company, is still positive.

INTERESTING
    - 6% increase in staff fees to facilitate the rollout of NEXUS, 6% does seem quite low to me personally, 6% increase in staff fees + $1.4M (so far), but could POTENTIALLY increase our internet subscriber base by 50%? There will be further costs here associated with the rollout of NEXUS I am aware of this, however, IT DOES APPEAR PENTANET ARE FINALLY BEING A BIT MORE "OPTIMAL/FOCUSED" on ROI for Nexus when compared to their other capital expenditure?

Again, this is purely me thinking aloud here. PERSONALLY I think a lot of money has been spent for little return YET! This quarter we have NEXUS rollout, mid tier plans for geforce NOW, WILL THERE BE A CLOUD GG UPDATE?

Goodluck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $36.14K 862.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 222329 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 379222 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.19 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.1¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ 292966
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
5GG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.