9SP 0.00% 0.4¢ 9 spokes international limited

why not .001 and then delist? Lets be honest here, Adrian has...

1. 5,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2286
    why not .001 and then delist?

Lets be honest here, Adrian has failed to deliver numerous times... why does the future look any different?

Their platform is below average at best... its been years and years of this play on shareholders and investors...

Cash burn is high, revenue is minimal.. this company is not cash flow positive, nor does it seem to be any time soon... so it is inevitable for a CR very very soon.. obviously the ongoing concern will arise if there is no cash boost to the account... who is coming to their rescue?, lets face it, even a average investor only needs to look at the history here, all the hype and conns on the market via the ANNs, the big hype of names such as VISA, yet where's the big injection of revenue?...

ITs not hard to understand, if the business after all this time is not cash flow positive, if all the big names and so called contracts aren't bringing big revenue, if the platform is below average, then why or who would continue to invest here after all these years?... its been over a decade since 9spokes was founded...

Adrian is a ex broker, played the game well... used hype words, grabbed big names to promote his platform, mean while paid himself a fat income, made himself a millionaire all of the backs of shareholders...

Can 9spokes bounce back from this?... anything is possible as Adrian seems to have many cards up his sleeve, but who is going to believe him this time round.. he will need a serious contract that shows millions of revenue to gain a cash flow positive scenario in the short term... lets face it, even punters on HC are seeing through this BS...

.004 is a joke on shareholders, how did you all get here?... why not .001 then delisted?... where's the next injection of multi millions coming from... next real audit is going to ring alarm bells from the ASX as it has done in the past, so many red flags here... any way, maybe AG has a magic trick to fool the market again... if he goes to shareholders and the market via the likes of Patterson's to raise funds, then good night 9spokes, surely no one will support this joke of a company any more... will a big player throw millions to Adrian after seeing the history BS here... the chart is horrid guys... I know a few are starting to even attack and get frustrated at non holders alike myself, why am I even here you may ask?... its simple, sometimes its good to help others that are looking to invest here and expose the joke that Adrian is...

I'm not the one that put the SP where it is, don't blame non holders for your losses, blame Adrian... how many companies end up at .001 to only be delisted?, happens all the time... even in the last 6 months a total of 57 companies were delisted from the ASX, maybe research why these 57 companies were delisted and ask yourselves does 9spokes fit into an of the reasons for being delisted ... here is a link:

https://www2.asx.com.au/listings/how-to-list/guides-rules-and-resources/delisted-entities

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 9SP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.