9SP 0.00% 0.4¢ 9 spokes international limited

explain from a fundamental perspective how this has a good...

1. 5,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2286
    explain from a fundamental perspective how this has a good future?...

cash burn is high, they have been at it for over a decade and still yet to be cash flow positive, cash in bank is running out fast, hence a much needed CR is coming again, shareholders are dumping stock and running for the door, there are no substantial contracts with high streams of revenue...

the platform is below average at best, even VISA don't seem to be making head way on the platform... bright future you say?, where, how?... you sound like another clueless ASX gambler that doesn't understand fundamentals ... 9sp needs high streams of revenue to turn this around, that is achieved via subscriptions and the use of APPs via their platform, this has been in play for years, yet the revenue streams are dismal, so why all of a sudden will their future be bright when they have been struggling for years to get this of the ground???

currently 9sp future looks in serious trouble, who is going to fund their next CR for a failing platform, will they all of a sudden gain hundreds of thousands of subscriptions, I don't think so... how is it that the recent attempt of looking at the books via a "unknown" party (cost shareholder over $400,000 by the way) in a potential takeover, never even got serious as they walked away due to what they saw... 9sp is failing, no bright future here unless Adrian has another hype con job up his sleeve... this rubbish needs to be exposed... that's why I am here for the record, punters and gamblers like yourself need to realise not all is as black and white as one would hope.. Adrian may attempt another hype announcement to get the SP pumping again, but watch out for the wording, "maybe, potential, millions, billions, big future, developing, probable, likely etc etc......", thats all Adrian seems to be good for, obviously you should know he is a exbroker, so hence he loves to type the hype to lure prey alike yourself..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 9SP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.