9SP 0.00% 0.4¢ 9 spokes international limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-58

1. 5,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    so are you going to support their next CR?

the companies you are using as an example are far more advanced than 9SP, not even in the same category...

The problem with your point of view IMO is that you haven't used the 9SP platform... why not sign up for it and use it as if its worthy to your business... I have done this, not once but twice... its crap... that's what they are selling... high end investors make mistakes all the time including that of billionaires... why not google the fails here in this sector...

regardless... you have detoured, tell me how this is going to be a good investment from the current fundamentals that we know of... show me how such a high cash burn scenario turns into a positive one... lets face it, Uber made sense, took a while to get it of the ground, there was a need for it... now show me the need for 9SP, I dont see it... its just another time consuming "thing" to add as a accessory to a small business... you don't need it... its just all farts and glitters..

Im sure 9sp will have its day again soon, after all I'm sure Adrian has another trick up his sleeve to get the market fooled once again prior to more dilution and a much needed CR...

For the record I know a lot of business people, one of them is a good friend of mine at the NAB, no one has heard of 9 spokes... when in search of such a APP or platform, 9 spokes doesn't even come up for 2-3 pages on the net, their SEO's are crap.... I'm pretty sure those that paid 6 cents, 5cents, 4 cents etc etc dont see it your way... how about the 20cents IPO investors, who's the smart one? Adrian's smart, not the investors, he took their money... talk about gullible

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 9SP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.